UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT combines your phone system, chat, video, screen sharing, file management and conference calling into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. Get customizable, scalable cloud-based services for your business backed by NEC Stress-Free Cloud Experience.
Integrates chat, text messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, file backup for greater productivity and collaboration
With UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT, there is no phone system hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace.
Get started quickly using your current phone number and preconfigured phones to connect to the internet in no time, no complex hardware required.
UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT is easily scalable to the meet the needs of any organization.
· Service is based on the number of users and not on number of lines.
· Ordering services for additional users requires no technician or special expertise and can be easily done online.
· The service grows with your business one user at a time.
UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT Desktop and Mobile Applications make collaboration easier whether on-site or working remotely.
The SL2100 offers a host of standard features at a value that leaves most communications technology providers hard-pressed to compete. Built-in features include:
· VoIP Enabled
· Music on Hold
· Mobility / Remote Worker Support
· Auto Attendant
· Audio Conferencing
· Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
· Call Recording
· Web RTC (Real-Time Communications)
The SL2100 also offers an array of add-on Smart Mobility options, including:
· Remote / Home Office Support
· Mobile Wireless Handsets
· Smartphone SIP App
· Mobile Extension
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit your unique needs, the UNIVERGE SV9100 platform is a powerful communications solution that provides you with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology.
Reliable and adaptable, the SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
From very small businesses to ones with up to almost a thousand employees, NEC offers the SV9100, a UC/IP-ready system, in two variations to meet the needs of each:
– The SV9100E is for small to medium businesses that wish to take full advantage of what IP and Unified Communications has to offer.
– The SV9100S is for small businesses that just want the basics, but also want a system that will grow with their company and will migrate to the SV9100 when ready.
Today’s world relies on smart solutions. That’s why NEC provides you with the broadest range of industry-specific communications solutions—so you can easily make quicker, more informed business decisions, drive loyalty, and keep ahead of your competitors.
Tampa Bay Telephone
5282 95th St. N, Suite 5, Saint Petersburg, FL 33708
Copyright © 2022 Tampa Bay Telephone